Before You Arrive
During Your Illumination Experience
Restrooms: Restrooms are only available in Parking Lot 1 (P1) before you enter the exhibition. All buildings at The Morton Arboretum, including the Visitor Center and The Arboretum Store, are closed during Illumination exhibition hours.
- The speed limit through the exhibition is 5 mph.
- Stay inside your vehicle at all times.
- Do not stop or get out of your vehicle to take pictures of the displays.
- Do not pass the vehicle in front of you or honk at other vehicles.
- In case of emergency, please contact Arboretum Security at 630-878-1566 and provide your location as posted on the nearest visible roadside sign.
After Your Visit
On very rare occasions an evening may be canceled. The Arboretum considers many factors, including predictions from the National Weather Service, before making a decision that impacts many people. In the event of a cancelation, Illumination tickets will be refunded and you can reschedule as capacity allows. For more information, call our ticket line at 630-725-2066 between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on any day (except holidays and days we are closed due to weather).