The Ginkgo Restaurant and the Café are committed to sustainable practices, providing new organic menu options, reducing throw-away plastic, selling reusable water bottles, and offering water bottle-filling stations free for visitor use.
The;Morton Arboretum is proud to introduce our beer created specifically for the Arboretum. Learn more about the different styles.
The Ginkgo Restaurant in the Visitor Center is open daily for lunch and on weekends for breakfast and lunch, with occasional closures for internal events or rentals.
We’ve redesigned the Ginkgo Restaurant experience and can’t wait for you to see the improvements. Now you can spend less time in line and more time enjoying the view of Meadow Lake. And the menu of fresh, internationally-inspired meals offers additional vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- 11:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m. Daily
- 9:00 a.m. — 10:45 a.m. Saturdays and Sundays for breakfast
Restaurant Holiday Hours:
- Thanksgiving - Closed
- Christmas Eve- Restaurant open regular hours
- Christmas Day- Closed
- New Year’s Eve- Open regular hours
- New Year’s Day- Open regular hours
Please note, Ginkgo Restaurant will be closed for breakfast during the below Special Event dates and open at 11 a.m. for lunch service:
- Sunday, December 1
- Saturday, December 7
- Sunday, December 8
- Saturday, December 14
- Sunday, December 15
- Saturday, December 21
- Sunday, December 22
Illumination Restaurant Hours: 5 p.m.—8:30 p.m.
Dinner menu (PDF)
The Ginkgo Café in the Visitor Center is open year-round. The Café sells ecoGrounds coffee by Java City, beverages, sandwiches, salads, and an assortment of snacks.
- 9:00 a.m.—6:00 p.m. May through October
- 9:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m. November through February
- 9:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m. March and April
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve at 3 p.m., and Christmas Day.
Cafe Holiday Hours 2019:
- Christmas Eve-Café open until 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day-Closed
- New Year’s Eve-Open regular hours
- New Year’s Day-Open regular hours
Illumination Café Hours: 5 p.m.—8:30 p.m.
Dine Green at the Ginkgo Restaurant at The Morton Arboretum, a Level 2 Certified Green Restaurant®.