Make your gift monthly and help support the important work of The Morton Arboretum.
When you choose to support The Morton Arboretum every month, you help provide reliable and regular support for the Arboretum’s work in tree health, science, and tree breeding. And, you can be confident that your gift will make a difference. By supporting the important research and education programs conducted and sponsored by the Arboretum, you help create a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world for all of us. As a non-profit organization, The Morton Arboretum relies on the generosity of friends like you. Your support helps continue programs that impact you, your family, and your community today - and for generations to come.
How Monthly Giving works:
- You determine the amount of your monthly donation. You may set up, change or stop monthly giving by contacting Sarah Tobeck at 630-725-2020. (Monthly giving cannot be set up online.)
- Monthly donations can be made for as little as $5 per month.
- Monthly giving is also available for donors at the $300 Friend, $500 Partner, or $1,500 Thornhill Circle levels, or higher. The option requires a 12-month minimum commitment.
- You may choose the month in which you wish to start your gift.
- You may designate the number of months for the duration of your gift - or until you tell us to stop.
- Your credit card will be charged on or around the 15th of each month, and you will receive an email acknowledgement when making the initial gift. After that you will see the gift charge on your card statement each month.
7. Each January, you will receive from The Morton Arboretum an annual giving statement summarizing your giving for the previous year. You may use that statement for tax purposes.
Your gift will help encourage the planting and conservation of trees and other plants for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world. Thank you! We are grateful for your generosity.