The Morton Arboretum is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to the planting and conservation of trees. Our site is the ideal location for college and professional field study in many disciplines.
- Self-Guided: $6 per student; minimum of 10 students
- Guided: $12 per student; minimum of 10 students
- $15 non-refundable registration fee per group
- 2 instructors admitted free of charge per group of 10-15 students; Additional non-student adults are $15 per person
- State required aides are admitted free of charge
- Registration must be completed 3 weeks prior to field trip date
- Payment is due 3 weeks before the date of the field trip
- To register, please complete the College and Professional Field Trip Registration Form
- For more information or for questions about registration, please contact the Education Registrar at 630-719-2468 (M-F, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.)
Interested in a guided experience or a tour with a staff member? We'll design a guided program tailored to your group. For more information contact Education Registrar at 630-719-2468.
- Student and chaperone headcount adjustments or a program cancellation must be made by calling the Registrar at 630-719-2468 at least 3 weeks prior to a field trip. There are no refunds for adjustments or cancellations made less than 3 weeks prior to a field trip. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- We are unable to provide refunds for absent students.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program if payment is not received prior to a school’s or group’s visit.
- Programs are not cancelled due to inclement weather. If severe weather conditions are predicted within 24 hours, self-guided field trips may be rescheduled for a later date in the same season.