Schedule and location
Sunday, November 8, 2020
Tips for entering The Morton Arboretum
- Arrive early as these beautiful days can be very busy for our Gatehouses.
- All dogs are $5 each. Please have your method of payment ready when approaching the Gatehouses. Tip: Cash makes for a faster transaction!
- Have your Member ID or payment method for Admission Fee ready when approaching the Gatehouses.
Dogs are only allowed at the Arboretum on certain dates. Please adhere to the following rules while visiting The Morton Arboretum with your dog:
- Dogs are only allowed at the Arboretum on special dog admission days. Please check the website for upcoming dates.
- Dogs must be attended and on a leash at all times.
- All dogs must have updated vaccinations and registrations.
- For the safety of both your pet and the natural environment, do not let dogs go off the marked trails.
- Please clean up after your pet. Bags are available at the Visitor Center.
- Dogs are not allowed in the following locations:
Thornhill Educational Center
Administration Building and Research Center
- Restrooms for humans who need to bring their dogs with them can be found at the following locations:
Thornhill Picnic Shelter
Prairie Visitor Station
Big Rock Visitor Station
Remember, pets are only admitted to The Morton Arboretum on specific event dates.
Fees and admission
Dog admission is $5 per dog.
Plus, nonmembers must pay the regular admission fee.
Your visit helps support our mission of planting and conserving trees and other plants for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.
NEW FOR 2020!
This year all of our dog-friendly days will be moving to Sundays.
Mark your calendar!
Dog Admission Days: November 8, 2020
Tails on the Trails: August 30, 2020