Schedule and location
The Cider and Ale Festival on October 19 is sold out!
October 19, 2019
General Admission 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (last pour is 4:45 p.m.)
VIP Admission early access at 12:00 pm.
Please note: This event is ages 21+, and a valid I.D. is required for entry. Infants and children are not permitted at this event.
Ginkgo Grill & Pretzel Necklaces
Hamburgers, hotdogs, and other favorites
Bavarian pretzels stuffed with delicious yum-yum
Handcrafted empanadas and Argentine grazery
Katie O's Food Carnival
Artistic German favorites
Creative, fresh pork dishes
Sabor Mexican Grill
Traditional Mexican favorites
Savor hard cider and seasonal beers from 50 local breweries and cideries. Bring a lawn chair and breathe in the crisp autumn air among the trees while you listen to live music from the band 1976.
$65.00 member; $75.00 nonmember. Tickets will be $5 more on the day of the event if tickets remain to be sold.
Perks of being a VIP:
- NEW THIS YEAR! VIP's will receive a collectible 16 oz. beer can glass as their tasting glass. This glass's theme will focus on a new tree/leaf each year!
- Early entry to the festival at noon
- Separate seating area in the White Pine Pavilion with VIP only restrooms
- Welcome drink! Enjoy a special tasting before you enter the festival area.
- First samples of the limited Cider Infusions
- First samples of cask beers (finished in a firkin). These beers are in very limited quantities and are only guaranteed to VIP ticket holders from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- And everything included in General Admission.
$45.00 member; $55.00 nonmember. Tickets will be $5 more on the day of the event.
General admission ticket holders are admitted to the event at 1:00 p.m. and receive:
- 20 3-oz tastings
- A souvenir tasting glass
- Live music
Designated Driver Tickets:
$15.00 per person
The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving with designated driver tickets.
Designated Drivers ticket holders receive:
- Complimentary water and soda
- Admission at 1:00 p.m. If accompanying a VIP ticket holder, the Designated Driver ticket holder will be admitted at noon.
Parking and Other Things To Know Before Your Visit:
Be prepared and make the most out of this festival. Learn More >
Fees and admission
VIP Entry: $65.00 member, $75.00 nonmember (SOLD OUT!)
General Admission Entry: $45.00 member, $55.00 nonmember
Designated Driver: $15.00 member and nonmember
*Due to the popularity of this event, tickets at the door are an additional $5.
This is a 21 and over event. No one under 21 will be allowed into the festival.
BY PHONE: 630-725-2066, Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours
ONLINE: BUY TICKETS NOW