Schedule and Location
Wednesdays, June 5 through August 28, 2019
2019 Performance Schedule
Jun-5 Frank & Dave
Jun-19 Wild Earp & The Free for Alls
Jun-26 Cadillac Groove
Jul-10 28 DAYS
Jul-17 The Prissillas
Jul-24 Sushi Roll
Jul-31 Four C Notes
Aug-7 Semple Band
Aug-14 Dick Diamond & the Dusters
Aug-21 Breezeway Chicago
Aug-28 the StingRays
Unwind with family and friends on Wednesday evenings at The Morton Arboretum this summer. Mingle as you enjoy live music and dancing, lawn games, and refreshments surrounded by beautiful trees. There’s no better way to celebrate the leisurely evenings of summer than this!
Tickets include event admission, one complimentary beverage (beer, wine, or soda), activities, and live music. Tickets are required for all guests 21 years old and older. Families are welcome; children admitted free.
Purchase or learn more about Fast Pass, six pre-paid entries to Arbor Evenings.
Arrival and Entry
- Music is from 5:30 to 7:45 p.m. Ticket sales begin at 5:00 p.m.
- Admission to The Morton Arboretum is waived after 4:30 p.m. for those who indicate that they are attending Arbor Evenings. All other visitors must pay the gate admission.
- Parking is located near the Visitor Center. Once the main lot is full, you will be directed to the nearest available lot. All lots are approximately 0.3 miles from the event location.
- All entries are general admission. Event area opens at 5:00 p.m.
- Tickets are required for all guests over the age of 21. Guests should be prepared to have their ID checked at the ticket booth to receive a wristband for event entry.
- Check-in is required for guests of all ages.
- You are welcome to explore the rest of the grounds during your visit; your wristband is needed for re-entry to concert lawn.
- All shows are outdoors. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. In the event of extreme or severe weather, concerts may be cancelled for the safety of guests.
Group Reservations and Catering
Interested in group seating? Please contact Ginkgo Catering for more information.
Email: GinkgoCatering@mortonarb.org By Phone: 630-719-2457
What to Bring
- Seating is all on the grass, bring a blanket or chair. No chairs will be provided.
- Guests may bring outside food. Tapas plates will also be available to purchase.
- Guests may bring sealed water or an empty refillable water bottle, no other outside beverages allowed.
- Guests may bring low portable tables and wagons.
What NOT to bring
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought in and all outside alcohol will be confiscated. Wine, beer, water, and other beverages will be available for purchase during the event.
- Unsealed beverages (of any kind) are not allowed into event.
- Pets (excluding service animals)
- Large umbrellas that block the view of others, small rain umbrellas are ok.
- Open flame candles
- Tobacco products of any kind (including electronic cigarettes)
- Large tables (4, 6, or 8 foot tables)
- Accessible parking is available in Parking Lot 1. Guests may also use the circle in front of the Visitor Center for drop-off and pick-up.
- Wheelchairs are available for loan at no charge at the Visitor Center. A driver’s license or ID is retained to ensure return. At the end of each event, wheelchairs must be returned to the Breezeway.
- Accessible seating area will be located along the paved sidewalk.
- The event area is approximately 0.3 miles from parking locations.
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Fees and Admission
Under 21: Free