Schedule and Location
Thornhill Education Center
- Section A: Thursday, January 24, 2019, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. with Lyn Myers
- Section B: Thursday, February 7, 2019, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. with Emily Prasad
- Section C: Thursday, March 21, 2019, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. with Kelly Burns
- Section D: Thursday, April 11, 2019, 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. with Sheila Jurss
- Section E: Thursday, May 2, 2019, 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. with Emily Prasad
Fees and Registration
Grab a flashlight and hit the trail for a night of troll hunting! The Arboretum closes at dusk, so enjoy this special opportunity to see the mysterious forest protectors under the light of the moon. As you navigate the west side trails, your guide will entertain you with stories about the trolls’ origins, their message of conservation, and what the trees and wildlife are up during the long dark nights when no one else is around.
The hike will begin at Thornhill Education Center before heading out to the west side troll locations, passing beautiful Lake Marmo and Willoway Brook along the way. Return to Thornhill and celebrate with a cup of hot cocoa.
Note: Held outdoors. Dress for the weather and wear sturdy, comfortable shoes. Plan to walk up to two miles over varied terrain. Ages 16+. Limit 16