Schedule and location
Winter - sold out
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020: 11:59 p.m. U.S. Central time: Registration closes
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020: Noon U.S. Central time: Online course becomes available
Fees and Registration
SOLD OUT. Please call the Registrar at 630-719-2468 to be added to a waitlist if a section is sold out (M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
Learn to assess the invasive species issues at a site, and set priorities for efficiently and effectively managing invasive species in this engaging online class.
Through interactive online learning modules, you will explore how to prioritize management activities, learn the importance of seasonal timing of invasive species control, and discuss how to develop a plan of action for stewardship at an example site.
The self-guided material can be completed wherever you have access to a computer, at your own pace.
- This class is held entirely online.
- Participants will have access to the online materials for 60 days after the course start date.
- Limit 25
- Invasive Species (W030) or previous experience with invasive plant identification recommended.
- Participants must have access to the internet and know how to use a web browser (ex: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Participants must know how to send and receive email.
- A unique email address for each participant is required at registration.
Continuing education: This class fulfills a requirement of the Natural Areas Conservation Training (N-ACT) Program. (Learn more about N-ACT.)