Schedule and Location
Monday through Friday,
Thornhill Shelter, Parking Lot 21
- Section A: June 10 through 14, 9:00 a.m. to noon (CANCELED)
- Section B: June 24 through 28, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Section C: July 15 through 19, 9:00 a.m. to noon
- Section D: July 22 through 26, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Fees and Registration
(Fees include admission to the Arboretum)
What makes a snake scale tough and a feather light? Take a microscopic look at scales, feathers, shells, and more as you discover what animal adaptations are all about.
- Notes: Limit 12
- Recommended audience: children entering 3rd or 4th grade in fall 2019