Schedule and location
Three Tuesdays, July 14 through July 28, 2020, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Fees and Registration
BY PHONE: 630-719-2468 or to be waitlisted ( Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
In this three-part series, learn the identification skills to manage, restore, or simply enjoy prairie habitats. Prairies in summer are at the peak of their bloom and color, with diverse wildflowers and grasses showing their distinctive beauty. Connect to your instructor online to identify plants important for prairie restoration during the growing season in live webinar sessions. Between online sessions, explore the outdoors to practice your identification skills in the field.
- Notes: This program will take place using Zoom video conferencing. A link will be provided to all registrants by email. Registrants should click on the link to join the program at the scheduled date and time.
- New to Zoom? Watch this short video to learn how to join a webinar.
- Please add email@example.com to your address book. You will receive an email from this address with the link to join class.
- Registration closes five hours before class begins. Participants will need access to the internet via a computer or mobile device.
- Limit 18.
- Continuing education: This class fulfills the Plant Identification elective for the Natural Areas Conservation Training (N-ACT) Program. (Learn more about N-ACT.)