Schedule and Location
7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Visitor Center Entry
- Section C: Thursday, May 16, 2019 (rain date: May 18) (CANCELED)
- Section D: Friday, May 17, 2019 (rain date: May 18) (SPACE AVAILABLE)
Fees and Registration
Discover what happens at the Arboretum at night, when no one is around. With the moon shining through the trees, a tram ride reveals a captivating symphony of sounds, mysterious spaces, and wildlife on the move. During our ride and short hikes, we will discuss night ecology, share stories of moon lore, and enjoy the magic of nature at night.
- Instructor: Arboretum program guides
- Notes: Held entirely outdoors. Please dress for the weather and be prepared to walk on wood chip paths. Limit 35
- Recommended ages: 16 and up.