Schedule and location
- Registration closes: Wednesday, June 17, 11:59 p.m.
- Online class available: Thursday, June 18, 12:00 p.m.
- Webinar class meetings: Saturdays, June 20 and 27, 2020, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Fees and Registration
BY PHONE: 630-719-2468 or to be waitlisted (Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Registration closes the evening before the online materials become available. Participants will need access to the internet via a computer or mobile device.
Study the ecology of mushrooms and other fungi with Patrick Leacock, mycologist and adjunct curator at the Field Museum, in this online workshop with The Morton Arboretum. In this interactive class, you will learn about the biology and ecology of fungi in a combination of live webinar sessions, videos, discussion, and on-your-own explorations, searching for mushrooms.
- This program will take place online by accessing course materials at treelearning.mortonarb.org.
- Part of the course will also be conducted through live webinars using Zoom video conferencing. All registrants will be able to access webinars through links in their online course page. Registrants should click on the link to join the program at the scheduled date and time.
- New to Zoom? Watch this short video to learn how to join a webinar.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. You will receive an email from this address with the link to join class.
- Registration closes the evening before the online materials become available. Participants will need access to the internet via a computer or mobile device.
- Limit 50