Schedule and Location
6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Thornhill Education Center (except November 14, Cudahy)
- Section A: Thursday, October 10
- Section B: Thursday, October 24
- Section C: Thursday, November 14
- Section D: Thursday, December 12
Fees and Registration
Explore meditative and self-nurturing yoga poses with the use of plant-based essential oils to restore and rebalance the mind and body in the tranquil setting of The Morton Arboretum.
Natalie Schilke, has been practicing yoga for over 10 years and blends her love for nature and wellness into all of her teachings. Natalie received her Registered Yoga Teacher certification in 2014, and also holds a certification in Children’s Yoga, Aerial Yoga and Horticultural Therapy.
- Notes: This class requires a yoga mat! Bring your own or borrow one of ours. Will be held outdoors if weather permits; please dress for outdoor practice. Limit 20
- Recommended ages: For Adults age 18 and older