Schedule and location
Registration will close 2 days before date of program.
Saturday, December 14 or Sunday December 15, 2019
Thornhill Education Center
- Section A: December 14, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Section B: December 14, 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
- Section C: December 15, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Section D: December 15, 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
Fees and Registration
Fee is per person. Separate fee for gingerbread home. Minimum of (1) gingerbread home per family.
$13.00 nonmember (Fees include admission to the Arboretum)
$7.00 per gingerbread home
Hike in nature and learn how stories about gingerbread people relate to woodland animals. Explore gingerbread spices then decorate a keepsake, light-up, chipboard gingerbread house with natural materials to take home. This unique, crafty experience is fun for a pair or the whole family!
- Notes: Additional fee for gingerbread house. Registration closes 2 days before date of program. Limit 30.
- Recommended ages: Families with children of all ages.