Schedule and Location
Four Wednesdays, April 10 through May 1, 2019, 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Thornhill Education Center
Fees and Registration
Learn to make your own bouquets and arrangements in this four-week floral design class.
Working under the guidance of a professional florist, you will make four floral designs to take home with you, including corsages, a centerpiece, a hand tied bouquet, and a stunning high-style European design. You’ll practice wiring, taping, gluing, and arranging as you create these take-home pieces.
In addition to creating four floral designs, you will also learn to
- apply the principles of good design to floral arranging,
- make bows,
- choose flowers,
- care for flowers so they last,
- get resources for floral material and tools
- and learn about the latest trends and materials in the floral industry.
Doing your own floral design can save money on your next special event or allow you to create special, personalized gifts for friends and family in need of a little cheer.
All floral materials are included in the cost of this program! Get started with this enjoyable and rewarding pursuit this spring!
- Notes: Held indoors. Limit 15
- Supplies: All floral material is included in the cost of this program. Students will only need to bring basic items such as wire-cutters, scissors, hand pruners, and a small vase.