Schedule and location
Two week/Six day sessions: January through June, Tuesdays through Thursdays, 2021, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Drop-off and pick-up will take place in the Visitor Center Circle
- Section D: Six days: March 16 through 18, and 23 through 25 (SOLD OUT)
- Section E: Six days: March 30 through April 1, 6 through 8 (SOLD OUT)
- Section A: Six days: April 20 through 22, and 27 through 29
- Section B: Six days: May 4 through 6, and 11 through 13
- Section C: Six days: May 25 through 27, and June 1 through 3
- Section D: Six days: June 8 through 10, and 15 through 17
Fees and registration
Play, wonder, and explore while immersed in the natural world at The Morton Arboretum! In these two-week, mixed-ages programs, children become active learners as they follow their curiosity about the natural world and draw on direct physical and social experiences outdoors. The Children’s Garden will act as our home base where children will be dropped off and picked up. Through child-led nature play and exploration in the Arboretum’s East Woods, along with storytelling, sharing time, and other developmentally-appropriate activities, the programs will offer participants the freedom to learn in an environment filled with wonder and new discoveries every day.
- This is a drop-off program held completely outdoors, weather permitting.
- Recommended ages: 3-6 years.
- Read the Program Handbook for information on suggested clothing, program supplies, drop-off/pick-up procedures, and more.