Schedule and location
Please note that this season, due to adjusted operations in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, college trips are not available.
Fees and registration
The Morton Arboretum is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to the planting and conservation of trees.
Our site is the ideal location for college and professional field study in many disciplines.
- Self-Guided: $6 per participant; minimum of 10 participants
- Guided: $12 per participant; minimum of 10 participants
- $15 non-refundable registration fee per group
- 2 group leaders or instructors admitted free of charge per group of 8-10 participants.
- State required aides are admitted free of charge
- Registration is not currently available for college field trips, due to adjusted operations in resonse to COVID-19.
- For more information or for questions about registration, please contact the Education Registrar at 630-719-2468 (M-F 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.)
- Participant and group leader headcount adjustments or program cancellations must be made by calling the Registrar at (630) 719-2468 at least 3 weeks prior to a field trip. There are no refunds for adjustments or cancellations made less than 3 weeks prior to a field trip. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- We are unable to provide refunds for absent participants.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program if payment is not received prior to a school’s or group’s visit.
- Programs are not cancelled due to rain or inclement weather. If weather seems severe, please call the registrar's office (630-719-2468) for program status.