Schedule and Location
Saturdays, 8:00 to 10:30 a.m.
Thornhill Shelter, P-21
- Section A: October 19, 2019 with Lisa Moore
- Section B: November 16, 2019 with Jay Sturner
- Section C: December 21, 2019 with Vicky Sroczynski
Fees and Registration
Search the woods, fields, and edges of the Arboretum for birds. Join us to learn about migrants and year-round resident birds with an expert guide. Please be prepared to spend most of the class outdoors; no prior experience in birding is necessary.
- Notes: Held entirely outdoors. Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes. Limit 20
- Supplies: Binoculars and a field guide will be useful. A small number of binoculars will be available for check out on a first come first served basis.
- Recommended ages: Children ages 12 and up welcome with adult registrant.
- Arboretum class weather, cancellation and refund policies