Schedule and Location
Thornhill Education Center
- Section A: Saturday April 13, 2019, 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Section B: Saturday, June 15, 2019, 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Fees and Registration
Remember, “the best camera is the one that’s with you.” Whether you are new to photography or new to smartphones, discover techniques for getting great nature images with your phone. This class will cover the basics of using your smartphone to capture attractive images, provide tips and tricks, and recommend a selection of good starter apps for some basic photo editing.
- Notes: Held indoors and outdoors; please dress for the weather and wear sturdy walking shoes. Limit 15
- Equipment: Please bring your camera-equipped smartphone or tablet to class with you.
- Prerequisites: No prior experience required.