Schedule and Location
Parking Lot 20
- Section A: Monday, October 7, 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Section B: Friday, October 11, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- Section C: Monday, October 21, 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Section D: Friday, October 25, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Fees and Registration
Try out a sampler session of aerial yoga. Stretch, strengthen, and release stress while having fun, cocooned in a hammock suspended from the trees! Aerial yoga offers wonderful benefits to the mind, body and soul, and is suitable for beginners as well as experienced yogis.
Natalie Schilke has been practicing yoga for over 10 years and blends her love for nature and wellness into all of her teachings. Natalie is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) and also holds a certification in Children’s Yoga, Aerial Yoga and Horticultural Therapy.
- Notes: Held entirely outdoors. Limit 12 (minimum of 5).
- Prerequisites: Beginner friendly. No yoga experience required. Weight restriction; must be under 220 pounds.
- Supplies: Hammocks provided; please bring your own mat and a water bottle. Please wear shorts/pants past the knee and shirt that covers armpits.
- Recommended ages: For adults age 18 and older
- Arboretum class weather, cancellation and refund policies