Schedule and location
Registration will open Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
Parking Lot 18
Thursdays, 6:00 to 7:15 p.m.
- Section A: Thursday, June 4
- Section C: Thursday, June 11
- Section E: Thursday, June 18
Fridays, 9:30 to 10:45 a.m.
- Section B: Friday, June 5
- Section D: Friday, June 12
- Section F: Friday, June 19
Fees and Registration
Stretch, strengthen, and release stress while having fun, cocooned in a hammock suspended from the trees! Aerial yoga offers wonderful benefits to the mind, body and soul, and is suitable for beginners as well as experienced yogis.
Natalie Schilke has been practicing yoga for over 10 years and blends her love for nature and wellness into all of her teachings. Natalie is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) and also holds a certification in Children’s Yoga, Aerial Yoga and Horticultural Therapy.
- Notes: Held entirely outdoors. Limit 12 (minimum of 5).
- Prerequisites: Beginner friendly. No yoga experience required. Weight restriction; must be under 220 pounds.
- Supplies: Hammocks provided; please bring your own mat and a water bottle. Please wear shorts/pants past the knee and shirt that covers armpits.
- Recommended ages: For adults age 18 and older
- Arboretum class weather, cancellation and refund policies