Parking and Shuttle Information:
New this year! Cider and Ale Festival parking is located at 1001 Warrenville Rd., Lisle, IL. There is no on-site parking for the Cider and Ale Festival ticket holders at The Morton Arboretum. A complimentary shuttle will drop you off at the festival location and will run continuously between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Ride-sharing? Use the address 1001 Warrenville Rd. Lisle, IL and hop on the free shuttle for entrance to the festival. Ride-shares cannot drop ticket holders off at The Morton Arboretum, they will be asked to turn around and go to the shuttle lot.
Other Important Things To Know:
- Event takes place outdoors, rain or shine. No refunds will be issued due to weather. Please dress for the weather.
- Bring a chair or blanket for relaxed outdoor seating while enjoying the live music and a beautiful landscape.
- Have your valid photo ID and ticket ready when you get off the shuttle - all guests must show ID (even designated drivers)
- No one under the age of 21 will be admitted, including infants and small children.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed and bags are subject to search. Food is available to purchase from onsite concessions.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available for purchase on site, $1 each, cash only.
- The Morton Arboretum reserves the right to limit alcohol consumption and require attendees to leave the grounds due to illegal and/or inappropriate behavior.
- The Morton Arboretum is a smoke-free environment. All smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not allowed indoors or outdoors at the Arboretum.