Group tour food packages are available for buffet, box lunch, and more. Reserved seating is also available as part of the Group tour food package.
Reserved seating in the Ginkgo Room is included in all lunch packages. All prices include tax and gratuity. Box Lunches and Buffets include assorted cold bottled beverages. Coffee/Tea service is available for an additional $2.00 per guest.
A minimum of 15 guests is required for group packages.
$16 per person (minimum 15)
Your deluxe box lunch will include your choice of a Gourmet Sandwich, chips, cookie, and beverages.
$17.50 per guest (minimum 15)
Select a choice of three Gourmet Sandwiches or Entrée Salads from our Classic Fare Catering menu. Your selections will be served with a Chef's Choice side salad, chips, cookies, and beverages.
BUFFET/ BOX LUNCH MENU SELECTIONS
To order Box Lunches: Select three Gourmet Sandwiches and indicate desired number of each. Includes beverage, chips and cookies.
To order Buffet: Select three items (any combination of Gourmet Sandwiches and Entrée Salads). includes Chef's Choice side dish, beverage, chips and cookies.
- Chicken Sundance: Grilled Chicken Breast with Lettuce, Red Onion, Sundried Tomato & Boursin Cheese on a Tomato Herb Focaccia
- Classic Turkey Club Wrap: Sliced Breast of Turkey with Bacon, Lettuce Tomato
- Albacore Tuna: Tuna Salad, with Lettuce & Tomato on Nine Grain Bread
- Roast Beef, Ham & Cheddar: Roast Beef, smoked ham, bacon, cheddar cheese with lettuce and tomato on Ciabatta
- Ham and Provolone Cheese Sub: Smoked ham and provolone cheese with crisp lettuce, sliced tomato and red onions on a fresh roll
- Grilled Vegetable Wrap: Freshly Grilled Vegetables on a Tomato Tortilla, Baby Spinach, Provolone Cheese with Red Pepper Hummus
- Spinach Salad with Fresh Berries: Baby spinach tossed with Seasonal Berries, Citrus segments with lemon Dijon Dressing
- Asian Chicken Salad: Sliced Chicken Breast with Chopped Romaine Lettuce, Julienne Vegetables, Roasted peanuts tossed n a Sesame-Hoisin Dressing
- Grilled Chicken or Salmon Caesar Salad: Grilled Breast of Chicken or Salmon Fillet with Crispy Romaine Lettuce and Caesar dressing.
- Dried Cranberry Goat Cheese Salad: Mixed Field Greens topped with Sun-dried Cranberries, Roasted Walnuts, Goat Cheese & Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Grilled Flank Steak Salad: Sliced Grilled Flank Steak with Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers, Caramelized Onions, Gorgonzola Cheese with Italian Vinaigrette
Buffets and Box Lunches include assorted cold bottled beverages. Coffee/hot tea service is available for an additional fee.
Reservations should be made at least 14 days in advance and are based on availability. Group reservations and dates will be confirmed only after the Arboretum receives a deposit and signed Adult Group Tour Reservation Form. Your deposit is payable by cash, check, or credit card payable to: The Morton Arboretum. See the Reservation Form for terms, conditions, and refund policy.
DEPOSITS FOR GROUP TOURS
Narrated Walks, Tram Rides, All Aboard Tours $50.00
Tour and Lunch Package $125.00
Call the Group Tour Department at 630-719-5700.
The Morton Arboretum is an outdoor museum. Dress for the weather! Walking and open-air tram tours will proceed in light to moderate precipitation. If heavy or extreme weather conditions must cancel a tour, it will be rescheduled based on availability. Deposits will not be refunded due to inclement weather. Indoor activities, including All-Aboard tours, Behind the Trees Walking Tours, and lunches will not be cancelled by weather and full payment is required.