Join us in the Children's Garden for winter time fun! We'll set out activities to complement the day. Available daily in the Children’s Garden from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., January-February, 2015. Weather permitting
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Gardeners who are members of The Morton Arboretum have a special privilege: They can order from a special selection of distinctive, hard-to-find plants recommended by Arboretum experts for the Chicago area. Orders in the Members' Exclusive Plant Catalog Sale will be taken February 3- April 7, 2015
- Explore the winter landscape with an expert guide, learn to identify the birds that overwinter in Illinois, and discuss their behaviors and natural history. Saturday, February 21 and March 21, 2015, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Register now Arbor Reading Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays through March, 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- Whether you are starting your first vegetable garden or incorporating food plants into an existing ornamental landscape, the Arboretum has unique, creative solutions for you. 5 Saturdays, March 7-28 and April 11, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Page 0