Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram-ride adventure through the Arboretum! We’ll seek out fun destinations to hike, make a craft, and explore new topics each week.
Calendar of events
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Celebrate trees by dressing like one on Arbor Day and get free admission to The Morton Arboretum. Kids can also enter the Tree-Riffic Costume Contest. One free general admission per costumed individual. Arbor Day only, April 24, 2015
- Join us as we celebrate trees with our first-ever Arbor Day Pop-Up Celebration in Millennium Park! Friday, April 24 , 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Shop the Arbor Day Plant Sale at The Morton Arboretum for an exciting variety of plants chosen by our experts for success in your Chicago-area garden. This sale takes place Arbor Day weekend, April 24-26, 2015.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Page 0