Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Daily, through September 7, 2015, and Saturdays & Sundays, September 12 - October 25, 2015. 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Acorn Express Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays April-October, 11:00-11:45 a.m. ) To register stop by The Morton Arboretum Visitor Center on day of program.
- Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-December, 2015. Program times vary.
- Enjoy live music, kid-friendly fare, and entertainment after-hours. Thursdays, through August 27, 2015 at The Morton Arboretum. 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.