Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Celebrate The Morton Arboretum's signature holiday with the Arbor Day Plant Sale, a 10K run, story time with Curious George, and more. April 20-27, 2014
- Play games, learn about trees, and plant your own tree seed to take home. The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekends in April, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.