Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-December, 2015. Program times vary.
Calendar of events
- Take a walk to Lake Marmo and explore one of the original features of the Arboretum. Saturday, September 5, 2015, 1:00pm.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone". On select dates through September 6, 2015.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram ride adventure through the Arboretum! Wednesdays September 2 or October 7, 2015, 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and fragrances of an early fall afternoon in the Schulenberg Prairie. Monday, September 7 (Labor Day), 3:00pm - 4:00pm and Sunday, September 20, 2015, 3:00pm to 4:00pm.