Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, 2015. Program times vary.
- Acorn Express Adventures, Wednesdays and Fridays April-June, 11:00-11:45 a.m. (no class April 24) To register stop by The Morton Arboretum Visitor Center on day of program.
- Wednesday is the new Friday! Unwind after work with live music and drinks on warm summer evenings in Arbor Court. Wednesdays, June 3 through August 26, 2015 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram-ride adventure through the Arboretum! We’ll seek out fun destinations to hike, make a craft, and explore new topics each week.
- Page 0