Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
Calendar of events
- Shop The Arboretum Store’s many great deals at the annual clearance sale, July 25-August 24, at The Morton Arboretum.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. July-October, program times vary.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Beginning April 26.
- Gather in the Children’s Garden amphitheater for story time and fun. Fridays now through October, 11 a.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.