Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
Calendar of events
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-December, 2015. Program times vary.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Experience the theater on nature's stage as plays based on literary tales are presented during hikes through the scenic landscape of The Morton Arboretum. Weekends, July 5-October 31, 2015 and Columbus Day, 2015.
- Join us for Tails on the Trails on September 12, 2015 for a "paw"fect day out with your pup as you meander down the Arboretum's 16 miles of hiking trails.