Get the Buzz on honeybees September 20 and 21 at The Morton Arboretum
Calendar of events
- Come celebrate the Children’s Garden’s 8th birthday with a bee-utiful event! Saturday and Sunday, September 20-21,11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-October, program times vary.
- Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Weekends, September 6-October 26
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset