Explore nine miles of paved roads that wind through our magnificent tree collections. Daily, through September 7, 2015, and Saturdays & Sundays, September 12 - October 25, 2015. 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-December, 2015. Program times vary.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
- Join us on the Acorn Express for a family friendly tram ride adventure through the Arboretum! Wednesdays September 2 or October 7, 2015, 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Get healthy under the trees!
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.