Calling all LEGO® fans! 464,770 LEGO bricks + 4,170 hours of creativity = 13 larger-than-life displays inspired by nature! Don't miss Nature Connects Friday, July 17 through Sunday, November 1, 2015.
Calendar of events
- Shop dozens of varieties of dutch bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, iris, alliums, crocus, fritillaria, and many more. Begins the weekend of October 3 & 4, 2015 at The Arboretum Store, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Available daily 10:00 am - 6:00 pm at The Arboretum Store through October 31, while supplies last.
- The exhibit features artifacts from the library’s special collection relating to famous plant hunters, and it explores modern conservation efforts by scientists at the Arboretum. Tuesdays-Saturdays, during regular library hours.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour. Through October, weather permitting.
- Fall is a fantastic time at The Morton Arboretum because there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Daily in October 2015, times vary
- Step back in time to the 1920s for The Morton Arboretum’s Grand Opening Gala and help detectives solve a mysterious crime committed on the grounds! Friday, October 23 and Friday, October 30, 2015. 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- Families come to The Morton Arboretum on Halloween, Saturday, October 31, 2015. All children under the age of 17 are admitted free on this day. A Halloween scavenger hunt will take place from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. Halloween costumes are encouraged.