Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Marvel at the wide range of colors and varieties of day lilies and participate in the judging. July 19-20
- Make fairy furniture, listen to some fairy folklore, and make a fairy wand of your own to take home. July 19-20, 11 a.m.–4 p.m. in the Children's Garden.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Come spend the day in our magical fairy garden! July 19-Sunday July 20,11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.