Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- This Independence Day, travel the diverse regions of the United States with your family through food, live music, games, tram tours of our tree collections, and much more. July 5 & 6.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Have a TREE-mendous summer at The Morton Arboretum with exciting new and returning events for kids, families, and adults. Dates vary throughout the summer of 2014.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.