The Morton Arboretum hosts the Chicago Symphony Orchestra in three outdoor concerts June 27 and 28, (July 26 is sold out), featuring works of Mendelssohn, Brahms, and Bruch as well as Dvorak ’s famous Symphony No.9 (From the New World) and Beethoven’s Symphony No. 7. Tickets are on sale now.
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.