Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Join us at The Morton Arboretum's Annual Dinner Party on Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Match bird moms to bird babies, play with nest materials, and make a baby owl call to take home. In The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekends in May, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Early closure times for Saturday, May 10.
- Register now closed for Mother/Daughter Tea Party. Saturday, May 17, 10:00-11:30 a.m. and 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.