Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Take a seat at the Chef's Table, a year-long series of cooking classes taught by The Morton Arboretum Chef. Dates vary, 6:00 p.m.
- Use tools to explore how birds use their beaks to eat. In The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekdays in May, 1-4 p.m.
- Register now closed for Mother/Daughter Tea Party. Saturday, May 17, 10:00-11:30 a.m. and 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- On the second Thursday of every month, Morton Arboretum members enjoy a morning of community, connectivity, and spirited book discussion.