Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Match bird moms to bird babies, play with nest materials, and make a baby owl call to take home. In The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekends in May, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Enjoy original nature photography, many of which are of The Morton Arboretum grounds. May 3-4, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- View original nature photography inspired by The Morton Arboretum grounds and mission. May 3-4, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.