Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
Calendar of events
- Shop through a dazzling and colorful array of sparkling treasures at The Arboretum Store inside The Morton Arboretum. May 2, 2015. 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Match bird moms to bird babies, play with nest materials, and make a baby owl call to take home. In The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekends in May, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Enjoy original nature photography, many of which are of The Morton Arboretum grounds. May 3-4, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- From close-up details of trees to the landscapes in which they grow, this exhibit captures the beauty of nature. At The Morton Arboretum May 2-3, 2015, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Enjoy bicycling, at The Morton Arboretum, in an "auto-free zone" on select days spring through fall.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.