Shop the Arbor Day Plant Sale at The Morton Arboretum for an exciting variety of plants chosen by our experts for success in your Chicago-area garden. This sale takes place Arbor Day weekend, April 25-27, 2014.
Calendar of events
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Celebrate The Morton Arboretum's signature holiday with the Arbor Day Plant Sale, a 10K run, story time with Curious George, and more. April 20-27, 2014
- Play games, learn about trees, and plant your own tree seed to take home. The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden. Weekends in April, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Whether you are starting your first vegetable garden or incorporating food plants into an existing ornamental landscape, The Morton Arboretum has unique, creative solutions for you. Sign up for the whole series or purchase workshops a la carte. 5 Saturdays, March 8, 22, 29, April 5 and 26.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.