Celebrate The Morton Arboretum's signature holiday with the Arbor Day Plant Sale, a 10K run, story time with Curious George, and more. April 20-27, 2014
Calendar of events
- Shop the Arbor Day Plant Sale at The Morton Arboretum for an exciting variety of plants chosen by our experts for success in your Chicago-area garden. This sale takes place Arbor Day weekend, April 25-27, 2014.
- Prepare for Arbor Day by making terrific tree masks to take home. In the Children's Garden at The Morton Arboretum. Weekdays in April, 1–4 p.m.
- Celebrate trees by dressing like one on Arbor Day and get free admission to The Morton Arboretum. Kids can also enter the Tree-Riffic Costume Contest to win a prize. One free general admission per costumed individual. Arbor Day only, April 25, 2014
- Gather in the Children’s Garden amphitheater for story time and fun. Fridays now through October, 11 a.m.
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset