Calendar of events
- Can you find all of the gnomes hiding in The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden? Daily, November-February, times vary
- Gardeners who are members of The Morton Arboretum have a special privilege: They can order from a special selection of distinctive, hard-to-find plants recommended by Arboretum experts for the Chicago area. Orders in the Members' Exclusive Plant Catalog Sale will be taken February 4 - April 8, 2014.
Due to winter weather interfering with instructor travel, we'll be cancelling the class Y110a Meet Owls, Hawks and Falcons, scheduled to meet at 1 p.m. today, 2/17, at Thornhill. Snow has interfered with the instructors' ability to safely bring the raptors to the Arboretum.
- Due to winter weather interfering with instructor travel, we'll be cancelling the class A185 Drawing Plants in Winter, scheduled to meet at 6:30 p.m., Monday, 2/17.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset