Can you find all of the gnomes hiding in The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden? Daily, November-February, times vary
Calendar of events
- Take a 15-minute guided glimpse into the world of outdoor play. At The Morton Arboretum, December-February, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays. 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Gardeners who are members of The Morton Arboretum have a special privilege: They can order from a special selection of distinctive, hard-to-find plants recommended by Arboretum experts for the Chicago area. Orders in the Members' Exclusive Plant Catalog Sale will be taken February 4 - April 8, 2014.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.