Learn how to elevate your creations with unique, gourmet flavor combinations and make them look like the pros! February 8, seatings at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., or 6 p.m.
Calendar of events
- Take a 15-minute guided glimpse into the world of outdoor play. At The Morton Arboretum, December-February, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays. 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Join us as we celebrate the delightful world of chocolate with events and classes for all ages throughout the month of February.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.