Can you find all of the gnomes hiding in The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden? Daily, November-February, times vary
Calendar of events
- Shop for distinctive chocolate treats and learn more about the delightful world of chocolate through presentations and demonstrations. February 1 & 2, 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Take a 15-minute guided glimpse into the world of outdoor play. At The Morton Arboretum, December-February, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays. 11:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Learn about groundhogs and make one of your own. At The Morton Arboretum, February 1 & 2, 11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Join us as we celebrate the delightful world of chocolate with events and classes for all ages throughout the month of February.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.