Can you find all of the gnomes hiding in The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden? Daily, November-February, times vary
Calendar of events
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at The Morton Arboretum in the scenic Ginkgo Restaurant! Saturdays & Sundays, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- The Morton Arboretum members, enjoy extra savings in time for the holidays. November 8- 10.
- Have you been attracted to watercolor painting but thought, “I could never do that?” Spend a morning, at The Morton Arboretum, learning the basics and create a watercolor painting of an autumn leaf.