The Sterling Morton Library is turning 50! To celebrate, this exhibit will showcase 50 rare and unique objects from the library's collections, each with a special story to tell. Tuesdays-Saturdays, NOW-December 28, during regular library hours.
Calendar of events
- Can you find all of the gnomes hiding in The Morton Arboretum's Children's Garden? Daily, November-February, times vary
- Enjoy original artwork. Many pieces are inspired by the grounds of The Morton Arboretum. November 9-10. Member only preview November 8.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Come learn about the gifts that the world's endangered trees give us—and how you can join the Arboretum in saving them. Daily, 7:00 a.m. - sunset
- The Morton Arboretum members, enjoy extra savings in time for the holidays. November 8- 10.